Skip to content
- Get a silver in my next IPPT (Deadline: April 2017)
- Get my 2.4km run to under 11 minutes.
- Go out and run 3 times a week. No excuses. Walk if you are severely unmotivated. Just get out of the house and do some exercise.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Save minimum S$12 000 for the year. That works out to be S$1000 a month.
- Second milestone of S$15 000 savings for the year. The works out to be S$1250 a month.
- Impose a moratorium on PC upgrades.
- Do not be impulsive. If you are itching to buy something expensive, wait 72 hours before deciding.
- If you need to buy something expensive, make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Get at least a B+ in all my grades.
- Get at least a B+ in all my assignments.
- Be proactive in all my assignments and tasks needed to be done in school.
- Don’t be afraid to just ask when in doubt.
- Learn more about careers in communication and science communication.
- Establish contacts with people in A*STAR Corporate Communication.
- Establish contacts with people in A*STAR Office of Science, Communication and Archives.
Habit Forming Goals
- Work before play.
- When in work, work hard, go all in.
- When in play, play hard, go all in.
- Never ever be late for school lectures.
- Read 12 books in a year.
- Less books to read, but diligently read The Economist, The New York Times, and The New Yorker
- Adopt active reading. Take notes through OneNote on the articles that I read on The Economist and New Yorker.
General Well-Being and Miscellaneous
- Get enough sleep, at least 7 hours each day.
- Laugh more, smile more.
- Never neglect your friends and family. Be there for them when they call for you.
- Reduce social media addiction.