Before I do anything else…
Before i do anything else, i must type out my mission statement for year 2004-2005. This is a must have in my journal and a habit i must not forget.
My Mission Statement
1. Its not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
2. Feel the fear and just do it. Dont turn back, reward is near.
3. Be courageous at key junctures of life.
4. Be hardworking and never judge a book by its cover.
5. Appreciate other people’s differences and see their differences as a great advantage.
6. Be proactive and principle-centered, the best way to get through your life.
7. set reachable goals and accomplish them one at a time.
8. Never take simple things for granted.
9. Determination!! Go for every opportunity.
10.Be a prioritizer, not a procrastinator, yes-man or slacker.
11.Plan ahead, be balance and renew yourself.
12.Seek first to understand then be understood.
13.Take risk you fool! Your greatest fear can be your best friend if you know them well.
14.Do not worry too much. Just be yourself and reject negative peer pressure.
15.Be a role model in whatever you are at and shine!
Ive been writing mission statements for the past 3 years and it has helped me a lot in my life. I treat my mission statement with great respect and its like my Life Map to success. I always keep a small version of it somewhere wherever i go. It could be in my wallet or my organizer. Ive not written my goals yet because i dont know what my goals now considering now that im at my new chapter of life, i still need to do a lot of exploration and self discovery before outlining my clear goals. A goal not written is merely a dream…